Quick weight loss is a concern for many – they want to do it in as little time as possible. Unfortunately, many people have no idea how to go about it. In fact, some even believe that it is not possible to lose weight in such a short time. The good news is that it is. Here is how to lose weight in 16 days.
- The first step is to weigh yourself – people who weigh themselves before they begin weight loss and then weigh themselves every few days seem to lose weight faster than those who don’t.
- Improve your diet right away. You should eat 3 meals a day and all of them should be comprised of a lean protein, carbohydrates) avoid white bread) and vitamins from fruits and veggies. Avoid snacking on commercial products. Instead eat fruits or nuts or little sandwiches that you prepare from natural, healthy ingredients.
- Eliminate all sugar from your life if you want to lose weight in 2 weeks. Sugar is found in most of the things that we eat. Your morning cereal is packed with sugar so ditch it and instead have something like oatmeal. Look at ingredients – any product that contains any form of sugar should be ditched. Even some of the sauces you buy to accompany your meals contain very high levels of sugar so get rid of those too. Juices and sodas are of course a no-no.
- Prepare an exercise program and stick with it. It should include some cardio and weight lifting. To stay motivated you can look for an exercise buddy who has the same goals as you.
- Drink lots of water. In fact, replace as many drinks in as possible with water. Good hydration is important for weight loss.
Now that you know how to lose weight in 16 days it is time to get started.