When ask people around you of their New Year resolutions set by individuals you will be surprised by how often the body weight loss issue comes up. To some this has been their goal for years, they have been working hard but it still seems like a fantasy to lose the extra pounds. To them the jackpot question remains, how do people lose weight? There are many theories that can answer that but the initiative has to start with you. Below are some solutions to losing weight.
Tips on how to lose body weight
- Control your carbs and calorie intakes high amount of these will slow down your metabolism. Carbs take a longer time to digest and most are stored in the body as fats.A low carb diet will most certainly reduce your weight. Aim at eating 130grams of carbs daily. Your calorie intake also determines your metabolic rate. The amount of calories you eat should be less than the amount of calories your body burns so as to lose body weight
- Eat a balanced diet at regular intervals, skipping meals or eating at irregular intervals can lead to weight gain. When you skip a meal let’s say breakfast you build up hunger pangs and end up consuming more lunch. Take small portions of meals on intervals of 3-4 hours daily to lose your body weight. The advantage of eating food in regular intervals is it gives your body time to digest the food and assimilate it in the body in an efficient way. People who eat at irregular intervals accumulate more weight because not all food is digested efficiently.
- Avoid junk foods, most people like junk foods since they save time on cooking, some junk foods contain unsaturated fats which will hinder you from boosting your metabolism and losing weight. Processed foods take a greater deal of time to digest because of the complexity of their chemical structures. To lose your body weight, consider replacing these processed foods with their healthy alternatives such as fruits and vegetables. Next time you feel thirsty do not go for that soda, on the flipside visit your nearest grocer and get a juicy mango. Fruits help secrete the necessary digestive enzymes that are key to boosting your metabolism and helping you lose body weight.
- Exercise is your best friend exercising helps you lose body weight. You can try the following routine. Begin by doing a warm up exercise to boost your circulation then proceed tomobility and speed movement activation exercise a key workout to losing body weight. You can ride a bicycle or run on a treadmill on this step. Walking is also a good way to lose your body weight avoid driving for distances less than 500metres as this will make you lazy. If you can run over these distances the better, running is a faster way to lose body weight, an efficient exercise to boost your metabolism. You can also do dancing to lose body weight. When in the house play a fast paced tone and keep up to the beat until you break a sweat. In addition swimming is an efficient exercise to boost your metabolism helping you lose body weight. Research has shown that people who swim more oftenly have lesser weight. Visit the swimming pool oftenly to boost your metabolism and lose body weight
- Say no to fatty foods, fats have a more complex chemical structure that requires a great deal of time to be digested. It is advisable to limit the fat intake in your diet so as to lose body weight. Precisely if you are planning to have beef for dinner avoid the fatty fat and eat the lean areas. Use less cooking fat as you prepare your meals to reduce the amount of fat in your food. As a substitute for fat concentrate on a vegetarian diet that is supplemented with fruits. Of course your body needs fats but you can go for the health fats for example fatty fish but also this should not be in excess.
Losing body weight is not an overnight achievement, it requires dedication and discipline however with the above tips you can knock it off.